Wellness Day for NHS Staff - October
18th October 2024
£40 - NHS Tayside staff need to bring a voucher from their wellness coordinator for free entry
Wellness Days for NHS staff
Why not join others from the NHS and come and spend a day at the beautiful Bield to slow down, relax and unwind?
The last few years have been challenging for many NHS employees with unprecedented pressures, stress and anxiety affecting energy levels and people’s sense of wellbeing.
This day is for those who would like to take some time out and tend to their own wellbeing.
What to expect
You will be able to choose from different activities, some offered individually, others in small groups. Opt in or out as you want.
Options available (Some weather dependent)
- Gentle wellbeing and mindfulness practices—tai-chi, finger holds for managing emotions, tapping, etc.
- Art room—suggestions available for how to use art reflectively or freedom to do your own thing
- Time to wander the grounds, sit quietly in the walled garden or chapel, chat with others
- Massage – Needs to be pre-booked— (Extra charge—paid directly to the massage therapist)
- Labyrinth walk
- Space for 1:1 support with a member of the Bield team or NHS Chaplain
- Swimming pool, poetry trail, camp fire—even visiting the alpacas!
Valerie Allen, Kirrilee Reid or Louise Younger along with members of the Bield Team, supported by NHS Spiritual Care Chaplains (when available)